If you would like to join the Labour Party, or volunteer to help us secure Labour representation locally and nationally, please write, telephone or contact us. Or you can join online.
How You Can Help
North Swindon Labour is active all year round and we really value your help and welcome members becoming part of our team.
You can help out in our office, from your home or on the campaign trail. Volunteering with Labour can involve as big or as small a commitment as you like. By getting involved, you’ll contribute to our common goal of winning elections and putting our values into practice. All sorts of things need to be done, from telephoning voters, delivering leaflets, knocking on doors, stuffing envelopes for delivery, addressing envelopes, helping at fundraising events or taking voters to the polling station.
Things you can do from home
- Display a Labour poster or placard at election times
- Phoning voters
- Make a donation to the Labour Party. You can donate online by clicking here
Things you can do at the North Swindon Labour Party offices
- Stuffing and addressing envelopes
- Phoning voters
- Help with printing and publishing the newsletters our local councillors and campaign teams regularly issue
- Assisting with general office administrative work
Things you can do in your area
- Delivering leaflets to voters in your area. Volunteers to take on a regular deliver round of between 50 and 100 properties are always needed
- Delivering letters to Labour Party members and supporters
- Calling on local residents with councillors and local campaign teams
If you'd like to see a Labour Government in 2017 then we'll need your help. Get in touch by clicking here.